Last Updated May 29,2024
2024 Reviews

Best Temporary Resident Visa Consultants in Ottawa

Services We Focus On:

20%Study Visa
20%Work Visa
20%Tourist Visa
20%Permanent Resident Visa
20%Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
No Reviews Yet Write a Review


Prior to traveling to Canada by air, citizens of visa-exempt countries are required to apply for and get an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Citizens of the United States are exempt from this need, as are holders of a Green Card in the United States, who require an eTA regardless of their nationality to enter Canada. Individuals who need a TRV do not also require an eTA, unless they are exempt from both requirements.

Whatsapp Icon