Last Updated Jan 21,2022
2022 Reviews

Best Temporary Resident Visa Consultants in Ottawa

Services We Focus On:
10%Study Visa
10%Work Visa
10%Tourist Visa
10%Family Visa
10%Business Visa
10%Spouse Visa
10%Investment Migration
10%Skilled Migration
10%Permanent Resident Visa
10%Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)
No Reviews Yet Write a Review


Prior to traveling to Canada by air, citizens of visa-exempt countries are required to apply for and get an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Citizens of the United States are exempt from this need, as are holders of a Green Card in the United States, who require an eTA regardless of their nationality to enter Canada. Individuals who need a TRV do not also require an eTA, unless they are exempt from both requirements.

Whatsapp Icon