Best Study Visa Consultants in Ottawa
Ottawa is the place to be when it comes to studying in Canada. Ottawa, being the nation's capital, is an excellent student location with a lot to offer. From its illustrious culinary heritage and twentieth-century architecture to its national museums and galleries, Ottawa is an undeniably contemporary and beautiful city. Many students apply for student visas in Ottawa every year.
- Ottawa is conveniently located on the banks of the Rideau and Gatineau rivers in the province of Ontario's southeastern region, bordering Quebec and the United States. Which puts it within driving distance of some of the world's finest cities, including Montreal, Toronto, and New York City. There is nothing quite like a weekend trip to the Toronto Islands, seeing Notre-Dame Basilica's magnificent grandeur, or strolling around Central Park.
- With an abundance of summer and winter activities, such as boating on the Ottawa River, skating on the Rideau Canal (the world's longest skating rink), or skiing in the Gatineau Mountains, you'll never be bored. Each year, Ottawa holds over 60 festivals, including the world-famous Winterlude celebration, Bluesfest, and, of course, Canada Day!
- When choosing where to study, the safety of a city is always a priority. Ottawa is often considered as one of Canada's safest and most livable cities. According to a survey conducted by Mainstreet and Postmedia, it is in fact the safest city in Canada! With a reputation for being a more laid-back, welcoming city in comparison to other Canadian cities.
- Ottawa is the country's most educated city! Find out more about the University of Ottawa study abroad.
- Ottawa's culinary industry has exploded in the last few years; with an emphasis on local ingredients and a commitment to craft, emerging chefs are spreading out to leave their imprint on the city.
If you are wondering about the Ottawa study visa requirements; VISA FIRMS recommends you hire the top consultant from the list of consultants below: