Top Spouse Visa Agents in Punjab
If you are legally married to a foreign citizen, you may apply for a spouse visa with the help of the best spouse visa consultants in Punjab. This is the most often seen on the basis of kind of partner.
- Partner who is not married
- If you have been in a long-term relationship with a British citizen for two years, you may apply for a visa.
- If you plan to marry or become civil partners within six months, you may apply for a UK fiancé visa.
How to qualify?
The visa is originally granted for the same duration as the primary visa holder's visa. The immigration officials of that country also has the authority to deny an application if the duration of stay is short, but this is not explicitly stated. The visa allows you to live and work in the country. VISA FIRMS always advises to apply for spouse visa with the help of the best spouse permit consultants in Punjab.
How to Apply for a Spouse Dependent Visa?
- To apply for the Visa, acceptable evidence of connection must be submitted.
- The visa holder must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the designated nation.
- The papers demonstrate that you have a legitimate source of money to sponsor your Spouse for a dependent visa.
VISA FIRMS is well-known for its years of expertise in the field of immigration and visa consulting. We've pooled our resources and expertise to compile a list of the top 10 spouse visa agents in Punjab for your consideration: