Top Spouse Visa Agents in Haryana
What is the definition of a spouse visa?
Also known as marriage visa, a spouse visa enables married partners of citizens to immigrate to the on the grounds that they are married to someone who is ‘settled in the country' - that is, a person who is ordinarily resident in and does not face immigration restrictions on the length of their stay.
Is it possible to work on a spouse visa?
Yes, after your visa has been approved, you are able to work or study in the country. It is advised to consult spouse visa consultants in Haryana to get the best knowledge.
Visa requirements for spouses
- To be eligible for a spouse / marriage visa, you must meet the following criteria:
- You and your spouse must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have met and been legally married before you may marry - this is to avoid planned weddings.
- You must be committed to living together indefinitely.
- You must have sufficient cash to sustain yourself (and any dependents) without relying on public assistance.
- You must have enough housing for yourself, your spouse, and any dependents.
- You must meet the English language proficiency criteria.
Hire the best spouse visa consultants in Haryana, by looking into the list provided by the VISA FIRMS. We want you to have the experience of meeting your loved ones hassle free and enjoyable that is why we try you to have an easy experience of finding, the finest spouse visa consultant Haryana. The list of the top 10 spouse visa consultants in Haryana below: