Top Skilled Migration Consultants in Saskatchewan
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) run by Saskatchewan, has a group of immigration streams called Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker. Saskatchewan's International Skilled Worker program has three different immigration pathways for foreign nationals with relevant work experience who satisfy Saskatchewan's specific needs and criteria.
The following career paths are available to Saskatchewan International Skilled Workers:
- Saskatchewan's Priority Points System
- Offer of Work in Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan's Highest-Need Job
- a grid for evaluating Saskatchewan's public schools
The SINP Points Assessment Grid. Each Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker stream has a minimum point Saskatchewan skilled migration requirements of 60 for eligibility. Candidate supporting documents proving they have fulfilled the 60 point criteria must be submitted with their SINP application.
- Success in the job market is the first important factor.
- Training and Education- 23 Points
- Experience in a Knowledge-Based Job- 10 points
- Ability to Speak a Foreign Language- 30 points
- Age- 12 points
- Limit of 70 for factor 1
- Factor 2: Relationship to the Saskatchewan Workforce and Economy
- Category: Job Offers - Saskatchewan Connections 30
- Job In-Demand and Express Entry Subcategories in Saskatchewan - Relation to Saskatchewan 20
- Factor 2 - No more than 30
- Maximum 100
Check out the best-skilled migration expert’s Saskatchewan listed below by VISA FIRMS, for your Saskatchewan skilled migration visa application