Top Agents for Pr Visa in Montreal
Newcomers to Canada often choose pr visas in Montreal, which is located in the province of Quebec. The employment vacancy rate in Québec is quite high, therefore there are many career opportunities in the city.
- If you meet the qualifications for the Quebec Experience Program, moving to Montreal is your best option (PEQ). However, in order to be qualified for PEQ, you must first meet a number of conditions.
- The first requirement is that your French proficiency is advanced-intermediate. This program is not suitable for those who do not understand or speak French.
- If you meet the language requirement in French, you may choose between two PEQ programs. One is for those who have spent time in Quebec, whether it was for employment or school.
- To be eligible for the workers' stream, you must live and work in Quebec for at least one year. Working vacation visas, young professional programs, and international co-op internships are common methods of obtaining this authorization. Additional requirements include full-time work experience of 12 months in management or professional/technical areas during the last two years.
- It is possible to work and live permanently in Montreal by applying via PEQ as a worker provided you meet the requirements outlined above.
- The second PEQ program is open to Quebec post-secondary students. All applicants must still be proficient in French at the advanced intermediate level or above. If they haven't already, candidates for the PEQ study stream must have completed or been finishing an authorized post-secondary program in Quebec within the next six months.
Hire a consultant who is an expert in the pr process in Montreal and Montreal pr rules. Below is the list of the best consultants who will ensure hassle free montreal pr process.