Top Investment Visa Consultant in Quebec
For wealthy foreigners, Quebec business investment visa via Quebec's Immigrant Investor Program (also known as QIIP) offers a road to permanent immigration. Qualified QIIP candidates get permanent residence status for themselves and their families in return for making an interest-free loan to the province government.
In order to be qualified for the Investor Program, you need to meet the following top business investment visa requirements Quebec:
- have at least C$2,000,000 in lawfully obtained net assets, alone or with your accompanying spouse or de facto spouse, excluding any donations received less than six months before your application is filed
- at least two years of managerial experience in the five years before applying for selection Duties relating to the management, control, or budgeting of any kind of resource under your control must be included in this experience. Experience gained via an apprenticeship, training, or specialty leading to an academic diploma is not included.
- aim to make Quebec City, Canada, my permanent home
- invest with a financial intermediary (broker or trust business) allowed to take part in the Investor Program
- Investment in Quebec Immigrant Investors Inc. for the five-year period of C$1,200,000.
- receive an attestation of learning about democratic ideals and Québec values by the specified time. Additionally, attestation is required for any family members traveling with you (spouse and dependent children who are 18 years old or older).
If you want things done perfectly the first time, it's preferable to work with a professional. To guarantee that your Quebec business investment visa process is on a correct path and paperwork is correct, thorough, and delivered on time. VISA FIRMS recommends hiring the best consultant with extensive expertise in investor immigration.