Top Investment Migration Visa Agents in Jalandhar
Nowadays many nations with high investment potential, provides advantageous financing programmes that, via the purchase of sovereign bonds, open the way to permanent residence in the country. The amount of money required to open the door varies from nation to country.
The following are the requirements for an Investor Visa:
- It is essential to have provisional Investor Visa in order to apply for an investor visa in certain countries like Australia.
- In order to retain the investment, the investor must be sincere in his or her passion and commitment.
- The candidate must not have been a participant in any criminal activity.
- Investment must and should only be made by those who are legally permitted to do business in that country.
- Proof of Investor, who must have resided in the nation for a minimum of two years out of a total of four years, must be obtained before to applying for the visa.
- They must have met all of the criteria for excellent health in a timely manner.
Processing Time for Investor Visas:
The processing period for this visa may take anywhere between 9 months and 28 months, depending on when the Department of Immigration and Border Protection receives the visa application.
While this might seem simple, but it is always a good choice to hire an investment visa consultants in Jalandhar. Hiring a consultant is important as they are the ones who know every single detail of the Visa process. The little details that might be helpful, if considered timely. VISA FIRMS understands the importance of a best investment visa consultant in Jalandhar, and thus we have created a list of the top investment visa consultants in Jalandhar: